Sunday, August 16, 2009

My first blog!

I`ve never had a blog before so I decided to see what all the excitement is about! I have only blogged before on my myspace so we`ll have to see how this goes. My mom actually has a blog of her own and has quiet a few followers. It`s funny to me for some reason that she has her own blog...but i guess it`s better than her having a myspace or facebook!
Anyways, I`m 22 years old and we all know how girls in their twenties type...so using proper grammer and puntcuation and spelling words out all the way is hard for me to do. So sorry if all of a sudden the full spelling of words drop n i start abbrev words cuz thats what im used too!
I dont really know what 2 say in my first blog so i guess less is more and ill try this whole shindig again 2mro!

No comments:

Post a Comment